All about techniques in drawing for animation production
ALL ABOUT TECHNIQUES IN DRAWING FOR ANIMATION PRODUCTION
O DESENHO ANIMADO
- YEAR: 2006
- TEXT & ILLUSTRATION: Sergi Càmara
- PUBLISHER: Parramón Ediciones. Barcelona
- ISBN: 84-342-2672-3
- ENGLISH VERION PUBLISEHED BY: Barron's Publisher.
- ISBN: 978-0-7641-5919-0
- PORTUGUESE VERSION PUBLISHED BY: Editorial Estampa.
- ISBN: 972-33-2133-5
- GERMAN VERSION PUBLISHED BY: Michael Fischer.
- ISBN: 3-933033-89-6
- CHINESE VERSION PUBLISHED BY: New Image Publisher
- ISBN: 957-2035-79-7
Titles in Barrons popular and growing All About Techniques series are written especially for advanced art students and experienced amateurs. They explain aspects of art theory, then provide step-by-step advice on methods for creating professional-looking art. This title covers every aspect of cartoon animation art in traditional media, starting with descriptions of tools and materials. Following chapters instruct in the creation of storyboards, then show how to render facial expressions, clothing, props, and body postures to give characters individuality and help tell their stories. Concluding chapters show how to create action animation for films. Students will also find instruction in rendering background landscapes, as well as a brief history of modern cartoon animation.